AWARDS / EDUCATION
B.Sc (Agriculture), 1975, and MSc (Soil Science), 1978, University of BC
PhD (Soil Chemistry), 1983, University of Saskatchewan
CURRENT S&T / RESEARCH
- Leads the Soil disturbance working group at PFC focusing on a variety of issues related to forest soil disturbance.
- Conducts research on the effects of soil disturbances on site productivity as a result of forestry practices.
PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES / INTERESTS
- Co-Editor of the Canadian Journal of Forest Research
- Serves on SCOPE (Scientific Committee on Pollution in the Environment) Canada
- Adjunct Associate Professor at the University of Victoria, Geography Department
- Date Modified: