Upcoming ORCA Community Meetings
- Registration is now closed for these community meetings. If you would like to receive a notice when the summary reports are available, please contact the ORCA Secretariat.
ORCA November Community Meetings – November 13, 2019, in Ottawa, Ontario
- ORCA Ocean Science and Policy Symposium, at the Canadian Science Policy Conference
- Program information available here
- ORCA’s Developing Canada’s Coastal and Ocean Mapping Strategy Workshop
- The Canadian ocean science and technology community has begun the development of Canada’s Coastal and Ocean Mapping Strategy (CCOMS). ORCA is pleased to assemble community members from across the country (government, academia, industry and Indigenous Peoples) to begin a dialogue on the development of a strategy over the next year. CCOMS will integrate data and knowledge products derived using coastal, seabed mapping and related earth observation technologies, in order to support public policy, regulation and informed decision-making. Led by Natural Resources Canada, CCOMS will contribute to Canada’s commitment to the G7 Charlevoix Blueprint for Healthy Oceans, Seas and Resilient Coastal Communities. Note that this workshop is being organized independently of the Canadian Science Policy Conference.
Registration is now closed for these community meetings. If you would like to receive a notice when the summary reports are available, please contact the ORCA Secretariat.
- Date modified: