The Federal Science Libraries Network (FSLN) is a portal into the world of science. It will let you discover library collections and access information from Canada’s science-based departments and agencies (see list of partners below). The FSLN is a one-stop shop for all your science research needs. It has a broad and intuitive search function, which makes it easy to find quality content. The FSLN also has a collection of scientific resources from around the globe. This means that you can expand your search well beyond the 7 federal science libraries.
The FSLN partners are:
- Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada (AAFC)
- Environment and Climate Change Canada (ECCC)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada (DFO)
- Health Canada (HC)
- National Research Council Canada (NRC)
- Natural Resources Canada (NRCan)
- Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC)
Explore the new Federal Science Libraries Network now and search like never before!